At last, the breathtaking, action-packed finale of the #1 bestselling Trials of Apollo series is here!
"The Tower of Nero
is the quintessential cherry on top of 'The Trials of Apollo' sundae series."--Laughing Place
Will the Greek god Apollo, cast down to earth in the pathetic mortal form of a teenager named Lester Papadopoulos, finally regain his place on Mount Olympus?
- #1 New York Times best-selling series
- Rick Riordan is considered the "storyteller of the gods" because of his five #1 New York Times bestselling series based on mythology
- The conclusion of the Percy Jackson saga
- A new take on Greek and Roman mythology from the point of view of a fallen god
- Brings back beloved demigod characters from the Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus series
- Introduces new demigods
- Villains are based on Roman emperors
- Features a diverse cast with people from all kinds of backgrounds and lifestyles
- Perfect for middle schoolers but can be enjoyed by older readers, too
Lester's demigod friends at Camp Jupiter just helped him survive attacks from bloodthirsty ghouls, an evil Roman king and his army of the undead, and the lethal emperors Caligula and Commodus. Now the former god and his demigod master Meg must follow a prophecy uncovered by Ella the harpy. Lester's final challenge will be at the Tower of Nero, back in New York.
Will Meg have a last showdown with her father?
Will this helpless form of Apollo have to face his arch nemesis, Python?
Who will be on hand at Camp Half-Blood to assist? In the fifth and final installment of Rick Riordan's New York Times bestselling series, these highly anticipated questions and more will be answered for all eager demigods.