Learn well, you will.
- Help Dooku count to 120
- Find the shapes in Anakin's workshop
- Add and subtract battle droids, lightsabers, and starfighters!
Make learning an intergalactic adventure! From the creators of BRAIN QUEST, America's #1 educational bestseller, and from the iconic world of Star Wars
, 1st Grade Math
is 96 fun-filled pages of curriculum-based exercises and activities. It reinforces key math concepts, including addition and subtraction, counting by 1s and skip counting, two-dimensional shapes, and more.
- All content aligns with national Common Core State Standards
- Vetted by award-winning teachers on the BRAIN QUEST Advisory Board
- Illustrated throughout with hundreds of Star Wars characters, species, creatures, planets, starships, and more
About the Author
Workman Publishing Company has been producing award-winning calendars, cookbooks, parenting guides, and children’s titles, as well as gardening, humor, self-help, and business books, since 1968. From our What to Expect® pregnancy and parenting series and Page-A-Day® Calendars to the iconic 1,000 Places to See Before You Die® and Brain Quest® children's products, our wide range of high-quality non-fiction titles and products inspire, educate, and entertain readers around the globe.
“Many elementary school kids spend their days wishing school was more like Star Wars. But what if Star Wars was school?” – Entertainment Weekly
“If Star Wars Workbooks had been around 30 years ago (or more), many of us might have better handwriting today. The cool new series of books, just released by Workman, is a shining example of pop culture's ability to teach as well as entertain.” – USA Today
“Learn well, you will.” –Boys’ Life