It’s fun to be smart with Brain Quest card decks, packed with curriculum-based questions.
Loved by kids and teacher approved, and featuring hundreds of curriculum-based exercises and games, Brain Ques
t card decks reinforce classroom learning with a fun, fast-paced game.Brain Quest Grade 3
helps kids aged 8–9 to learn in a smart, entertaining, and engaging way.
In a set of two fan-decks, Brain Quest Grade 3
focuses on math, science, English language arts, social studies, and more.Featuring:
Also available:Brain Quest Workbooks (Pre-school through 6th Grade) and Summer Workbooks (Pre-K through 4th-5th Grades).Brain Quest decks are:
- Two full-color Q&A decks in a reusable flip-top storage box
- 1000 questions and answers
- Aligned with common core state standards
- Vetted by award-winning teachers
- Great to play with a friend or on your own – and great for travel
- Named a Dr. Toy Best Classic Toy
About the Author
Chris Welles Feder has spent a great part of her life working in the field of education and is known to many as a writer for the children's educational series Brain Quest. She lives with her husband in New York City.